FREE SEMINAR: SHOULD I HAVE A WILL OR TRUST?
- Learn the differences between a Will & Trust
- Prevent your estate (house) from inheritance to the wrong person
- California Homeowners, the benefit of state paid long term care
- How to qualify for Medi-Cal & prevent loss of home equity
- Making adequate plans for your future and family
- What occurs if I become incapacitated
- Why a Power of Attorney and Health Care Directive is a " must have"
- What happens if you die without a will
- What to do to improve family finances when a family member has poor health and may be going to a nursing home
SPEAKER: Alice A. Salvo, Elder Law Attorney
- State Bar Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law
- President of the San Fernando Valley Estate Planning Council
Don't miss this FREE CLASS - It will be very helpful.
Bold labels are required.
Our law office offers seminars to the public, local companies, associations, and non-profit groups on the following topics:
- How to Avoid Nursing Home Costs (Medi-Cal Planning and Asset Protection)
- Estate Planning- Why do I need a Will, Power of Attorney or Living Trust?
If you are interested in having our office present a free seminar for your organization, please contact us.