What Happens When Your Estate Survives You?
What can you do to protect it?
Guest Speakers - Open Panel Discussion
From the LA County Assessor’s Office - El Cid De Ramus
Excellent estate planning attorney - Alice A. Salvo
Certified Public Accountant - CPA - Ronald Lynn
You Will Learn
+How to make your estate (home + savings) pass correctly to the person of your choice.
+Why these documents go to the Assessor’s office when a family member dies:
- Change in Ownership Statement - Death of Real Property Owner;
- Claim for Reassessment Exclusion for Transfer of Real Property Between Parent & Child;
+If these documents make your property taxes go up or down?
+What estate planning tools such as a will or trust minimize taxes or give other benefits to a spouse, children or those selected to inherit your property?
Who gets what when you die? What is your spouse entitled to, your kids, your relatives?
What happens if you die with:
- children but no spouse, parents or siblings
- spouse but no children, parents or siblings
- parents but no children, spouse or siblings
- siblings but no children, spouse or parents
- a spouse and children
- a spouse and parents
- a spouse and siblings, but no parents
Don’t miss this free seminar! Get helpful tips from this impressive panel of professional speakers.
Come join us if you are currently in good health or a family member has declining health. Find out how to protect wealth (home and savings). Hosted by Joyce Sipes Olson Agency
WHEN: June 18, 2016 (Saturday)
10:00 am - 12:00 noon
WHERE: Northridge Women's Club
18401 Lassen St.
Northridge, CA 91325 MAP
RSVP: Seating is limited. For reservations, please enter your information below & click submit.
Bold labels are required.