Estate Planning Basics
At the Law Offices of Alice A. Salvo, attorney Alice Salvo has the experience and knowledge to answer any questions you have, and can recommend the steps that are necessary to protect your assets, pass them to your loved ones according to your wishes, or tackle any other estate planning matter.
- Why you should think about an estate plan while you’re young
- It may be prudent to inform your adult children of your estate plan
- When considering your estate plan, don’t overlook trusts as an option
- Estate planning concerns for families with special needs in California
- Medi-Cal planning: A strategy to protect assets from nursing home bills
- Talking about finances at the end of life
- Special needs trusts provide needed income for disabled children
- How a Lawyer Can Help Resolve California Probate Complications
- Ways to Avoid the Time and Expense of a California Probate Proceeding
This page will contain a list of links to organize and provide navigation to information on your website.
- KNX1070 – CBS radio – featured probate attorney Alice Salvo on Frank Mottek’s The Money Hour. Did Prince, the famous musician, die without a will? Why you need more than a will.
- 790KABC – ABC Radio – guest attorney Alice Salvo on Gurvey’s Law KABC 790. What Can an Elderly Parent Do to Prevent Adult Children from Taking Control of Their Lives and Assets?