At the Law Offices of Alice A. Salvo in Woodland Hills, California, we offer quality, service-oriented representation in elder law and estate planning. We are dedicated to helping elders and families throughout Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley effectively plan and protect their future. As we age, there are going to be a number of choices we have to make that involve our well-being and our family’s financial security. These are tough choices, but with our guidance, together we can better understand what options fit your needs.
We Offer Compassionate And Talented Representation
In addition to facing complex legal issues, choosing the right lawyer can be a little stressful. When you choose our firm to represent you, we want you to feel like you made a smart decision.
We offer every client:
- Experience and dedication: Our attorneys have more than 37 years of combined experience and have successfully handled countless cases in these matters.
- Focused representation: We focus on a range of practice areas solely dedicated to protecting the well-being and financial security of elders and families.
- Prominent recognition: Attorney Alice A. Salvo was voted as one of the ” Top 25 Lawyers of the San Fernando Valley” by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal. Mrs. Salvo also served as the President of the Southern California Council of Elder Law Attorneys, President of the San Fernando Valley Bar Association, and President of the San Fernando Valley Estate Planning Council.
- Specialized services: Alice A. Salvo is an estate planning, trust and Probate Law certified specialist by the California State Bar. This prestigious certification ensures you of excellence regarding theses legal matters and has been earned by only a select few prominent California attorneys.
- Personal, consistent communication: Although we handle many cases at any given time, we promptly return every phone call and provide you the attention and respect you deserve.
If you are facing a complex legal issue, we are prepared to help you today. Don’t hesitate to discuss your concerns with us. We welcome AARP members.